Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Now there is a Badger in my Yahoo Pipes

The same guy let me do my technorati searches via Yahoo pipes, Ken Brewster of kenbrwster.com;
Geemodo: Do your Technorati search, via Yahoo pipes
Now has a badger running around in the same pipes. I like this one too. To quote his own words what badger is all about;
"The short version: Badger uses Yahoo! Pipes and JavaScript to create Web badges out of any RSS feed. Edit colors, change feeds, pages, and headlines, and pick up your source code at the bottom of the page. Boing Boing, Lifehacker, del.icio.us, TechCrunch, Slashdot, Digg News, and ProgrammableWeb all have examples ready to look at ... if you're looking for interesting feeds, check out Technorati Search or FeedFlinger."

Sounds pretty interesting, I am going to catch some badgers for me. Follow the link for your own badger.

Links;
Badge any RSS feeds with Yahoo Pipes

No comments: