Sunday, July 29, 2007

If you thought WGA was a problem, Vista brings more stuff to harvest your Information!

I have written a countless times about XP and WGA. I was not happy with the way M$ dealing with a lot of issues. So were countless others. But now those worries seems to be simple compared to what Windows Vista brings in.
I read the article at SoftPedia and have not investigated any of the statements but you don't need to as I Softpedia article follows simple logic to explain the facts.
So my hotmail account size might drop as M$ has to store all these data from 60million people it sold Vista so far!
But why worry? Well, it's written in the Vista license agreement. "By using these features, you consent to the transmission of this information. Microsoft does not use the information to identify or contact you."

No comments: