Thursday, October 04, 2007

Bill Gates Shares music (Fodder for Lawyers against RIAA)

Is RIAA going after only poor small people. Bill Gates says that he shares music in an public interview and we do not see RIAA chasing him!
Here is the piece from USA Today interview! Lawyers, keep a copy of this! You might be able to use it in next court case against RIAA.

Q: What's the coolest thing about the upgraded Zune?

A: Look at this thing! (Holds up a Zune 8) Three or four years ago there was nothing like this. This is cool as heck. I'm finding music I haven't seen in 20 years. Hey, the Lovin' Spoonful? They're in this thing. I find one of their songs. I send it to friends I had an apartment with, it was actually 30 years ago. I can send it out to them and say, "Remember when we listened to this?" It's amazing.

Tags: ,

No comments: