Friday, October 26, 2007

Leopard Growls!

Mac OS X operating system has hit store shelves and on the other hand consumers are increasingly snapping up Macintosh computers perhaps educated by millions of new their iPods and the flagship product, iPhone.
I was going to go to the store to pickup a family pack (Yes I have more than one Mac and even thinking of moving at least one copy of Windows (XP or Vista) to My Intel Macs.) . The reason was to get the complementary tee but when I saw the crowd I decided to let it go. I will go tomorrow and pick up my copy. I hate queues or lines, no matter what ever it is, except when I am forced follow lines like at air ports.
Some people are already complaining about Time Machine not backing up to networked devices over the wireless. Well I have Firewire Drives!

No comments: