Saturday, April 12, 2008

Windows Is Collapsing! Is? I thought it Started a long ago!

I was reading this lively conversation ignited by a Gartner report. The author is bit a M$ biased and makes valid points that he thinks is valid. But as I am the opposite, without people like him I might miss the points. Like he attributes peoples dislike to embrace Vista, (I would not go in to writing versions be cause I might run out of space!) to that XP is still kicking and a classic.
One thing he got right though, most corporate desktops are running Windows. Forcing us to dual boot, to make money. Those corporate people make us good deals just installing supporting and upgrading major versions and service packs!
Anyway as I said conversation lively over there, come join here, to hold windows from collapsing or give it a kick!
"There are several news reports from a Gartner conference in Las Vegas this week that included a session titled "Windows Is Collapsing: How What Comes Next Will Improve." Gartner may not be stellar at identifying industry trends, but they sure know how to pick controversial session titles."

tag: , , , ,

No comments: