Monday, January 12, 2009

Use Google Analytics To Measure Your SEO Ranking

I was reading a post by Andre Scholten, that outlined a way to measure your own SEO ranking with Google Analytics. Most people with Google AdWords are able to measure exact placement of the keywords but the rest of us need to develop or find other methods.
So Andre set out to fulfill the task by creating a Google Analytics filter and I just tested it. Yes it works great. Previously I have done such thing was when I added Google Site Search Analysis to my Analytics profile.
The above link is to his Dutch language site but since then he has done a guest post on Yoast in English. So if you would like to test your own SEO ranking, head over to your Google Analytics account while having Andres post open on another tab!

No comments: