Monday, June 10, 2019

National Geographic photographer Bob Holmes Shares How He Takes Those Fantastic Photographs

Ever since I could open and learn to look at books, I remember National Geographic magazine. I was amazed by those photographs. As I grew up, I actually took a liking to the magazine as it showed me the places I want to be.
As soon as I was able to travel, I visited all those places but as much as I tried, I could not even come close to those photographs. It took few more years for me to learn the camera. Even better, now we have information and direction how National Geographic photographers accomplish those tasks. In this video, National Geographic photographer Bob Holmes provides a few tips for getting magazine-worthy travel/documentary imagery. Enjoy. National Geographic photographer Bob Holmes Shares How He Takes Those Fantastic Photographs.





No comments: