Friday, March 21, 2008

Mozilla CEO does Not Like Apples Method Of Safari Distribution.


For a long long time I never had anything say bad about Mozilla or anything related to it. Always praise. Just see the left column, I ask you to install firefox. But today I had a laugh reading what Mizilla CEO had to say. I don't know the dude from a grass blade but I am surprised about what he has to say.
"What Apple is doing now with their Apple Software Update on Windows is wrong," Lilly said in a blog post on Friday. "It undermines the trust relationship great companies have with their customers, and that's bad -- not just for Apple, but for the security of the whole Web."

Hey go find another sand box to play! (Forgive him, he loves basketball! But Rockets will go in a puff today! Most of all Jo Ito took his blog photo. Anyone that Jo likes has to be good!!)
If I had a mechanism, I would do the same to Firefox like Apple does!
update;
OK John is right (Houston won) :(

tag: , ,

No comments: