Sunday, August 27, 2006

Get your self on YOUTUBE, and perhaps be a future animator.


Easy, Cheap, Animated Cartoon in 10 Minutes and the animation on youtube for a little more! Yes, you can do it.
I can not draw for a toffee, but after reading the methods described in this article, I was able to laugh at my own work. It did take me more than 10 minutes but may it was because I was multitasking, washing clothes, browsing through library of congress (true!!) and zillion other things. The most time was spent on finding my long ago discarded webcam!. Anyway I rigged it up as the article says and downloaded the software, MonkeyJam, and spent quite a bit time over at that site too. If you are going to do this, you too better spend some time at MonkeyJam site and if you are rich enough, donate to the creator of MonkeyJam so he can add another line to explanations to his wife about his time on the computer.
The author of the article describes the process in a few steps and if you follow them, viola, you have an animation that you, and perhaps others will enjoy.
By reading the comments on the article, it is obvious that this is a super deal if you have children. I think it is a best way to spend an afternoon. Forget about the 10 minutes. I am sure you will spend more time at the INSTRUCTABLES site.

No comments: